FIFA - Millionaires Club Coaching Englisch

FIFA - Millionaires Club Coaching Englisch



Price.$29.14
 
The Product accompanies you through Fifa 20.
Product includes:
  • Trading Live ticker
  • Weekly Trading Reports
  • Trading lists
  • All these benefits in English!
Trading LiveTicker:
I will always share my
most recent investments and which trading methods are currently in use by me .
Weekly Trading Reports:
I will prepare you for the next Fifa Week.
What can we expect? What is the market going to look like? Can we expect a crash? Which Investments are the best? And much more will await you in the weekly Trading Reports.
Tradinglists:
I will provide you lists with players, which are perfect for the best trading methods:
Bidding after Rewards + overpriced Selling (Selling to Lazy Buyer)
You can expect at least 400-500k / week just with these lists.
Trading is the most important thing in Fifa to afford your Dream Team.
The other option is to pay a lot of money for Packs and in average you just get trash.
With my system you will guaranteed get at least 1 Million Coins each month.
If you understand the system and follow my advice, 3-4 Million a month should be no problem. It is nearly impossible to not be success full.
I reach easily 10 Million Transfer profit in just some weeks and that every year.
Join the best Trading Family and it will be your best Fifa year.




No comments:

Post a Comment